ARAVEAL was launched in 1989 as the product of efforts to develop an uncoated printing paper with a delicate texture and soft touch. This paper is highly suited to printing, and produces vivid colors without losing its soft texture, enabling natural, refined printing.
The ARAVEAL range has five colored papers with subdued colors, three white papers: natural, white, and snow white, plus ultrawhite. It has gained a strong reputation as a high quality fine paper that can satisfy all sorts of requirements for printing.
- ARAVEAL snow white 1091 x 788 mm S/G 233gsm (cover)
- ARAVEAL snow white, white, natural 939 x 636 mm S/G 128gsm
- ARAVEAL ash gray, autumn leaves, slate blue, etc. 1091 x 788 mm S/G 128gsm (text)
- offset 4c + embossing (cover)
- offset (4c + opaque white) + embossing (text)
Art direction: Kenya Hara
- Environmental standards
- ultra white
- snow white
- ash gray
- autumn gray
- prime rose
- slate blue
- sage green