Fine Papers｜BIOTOPE GA-FS
BIOTOPE GA was launched in 2000 as a fine paper giving the impression of simple strength.
In 2008, with its environmentally-friendly approach leading to FSC forestry certification, the brand evolved into BIOTOPE GA-FS. In addition to its physical strength that recalls kraft paper, and its firm touch, one of the major attractions of BIOTOPE GA-FS is the richness and depth of color obtained with a matt paper.
Each of the range of colors, from base colors to accent colors, is extracted from natural objects or phenomena, and feels somehow familiar, like an old friend, while at the same time giving a vivid, contemporary impression.
A wide range of weights from thin to thick papers is available, ensuring that this fine paper is appropriate for a great variety of uses.
- BIOTOPE GA-FS apricot 1091 x 788 mm S/G 70gsm
- BIOTOPE GA-FS dark brown 1091 x 788 mm S/G 105gsm
- BIOTOPE GA-FS midnight blue 1091 x 788 mm S/G 140gsm
- Apricot: offset 3c(black +2match colors)
- Dark brown: offset 2c(matt black + opaque white) + foil stamping
- Midnight blue: offset 2c(black + silver) + embossing
- BIOTOPE GA-FS stone gray 1091 x 788 mm S/G 70gsm (outer box)
- BIOTOPE GA-FS yellow ocher, marine blue, berry red, black 1091 x 788 mm S/G 244gsm (inner boxes), etc.
- offset 4c + UV silkscreen + debossing + foil stamping + diecut + duplexing
Art direction & Design: DRILL DESIGN
- Environmental standards
- cotton white
- natural white
- stone gray
- yellow ocher
- earth brown
- dark brown
- amber red
- berry red
- reddish brown
- cacao beans
- midnight blue
- navy blue
- marine blue
- forest green
- moss green